Monday, November 28, 2005

sometimes

Sometimes anxiety just is. It wakes me up in the middle of the night and plays on my bones like a computer screen that will never turn off. I toss and turn and surrender to restlessness. I feel unsafe and nothing will be all right. My brain will not slow down.

It is now 5 am. A new day and I am off to practice yoga. I can only hope that the yoga button will reset me. How can I do my life differenly right now? How can I release the tension that consumes me?

Off to yoga. In the cold. Scrape the frost. Hold my breath the whole way. Just me on a mission.

For now,
Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anne
I love how you write, and I enjoy reading your blog.
I just wanted you to know that you bring so much calmness to all of us that take your classes, that I wish you could take your class and really listen and see yourself, as we see you, as a Wonderful person.